MY STORY

Like many reading this, we did not have much, as the world measures wealth, growing up. You know, the big house, brand name clothing, new cars or even money to go to the doctor. Yet, mom and dad made red beans, oranges and love, go a long way! We were rich! We were happy! When I step away from my life’s clutter, I then find the “inner quiet”. It’s a place where God speaks to me; a resting place. He makes me happy. This blog may be just a cabinet to file away my thoughts and visit every now and then. I don’t know. What I pray is you also can find that your happiness lies within. Not the “within” from where fleeting worldly lies take you. If you know Christ as your Savior, you have the “within”! May this blog be a reminder He truly does live within our heart…that is where happy is.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

#4 - INSIDE OUT!

I love it when God changes us inwardly and we see the outwardly difference!  They tell Josh and Crystal here in this story, the faith they displayed through Briley's journey had them looking inward.  By doing so, they pray differently noticing a life changing faith difference!  Thanks for sharing!

I don't really know where to begin or even what to say.  I just wanted the two of you to know that I am truly moved by your FAITH and trust in God.  I cannot imagine what you must be going through and the strength it takes to face each day.  You are so strong and such a great example for everyone else to build their relationships with Christ.

From the moment I first began reading Briley's story a few weeks ago my relationship with Christ has changed.  At first I was confused why He would let you go through this and then I immediately began praying for Briley and for y'all and the rest of your family and I continue to pray for y'all several times a day.  Slowly I have realized that His plan for Briley is a big one and it is great.  So many people's lives are changing for the better because of her.

I have changed the way that I pray for my children and thank God for His blessings and I already notice a difference in my relationships with my girls and with God.

I want to thank you for sharing Briley's story and your journey along the way.  Your FAITH has inspired me and so quickly brought me closer to Christ.  Please know that you have so many people praying for your sweet daughter and for your entire family.

In Christ's Love


If you would like to know this Savior, our only answer, our only hope, please email me at kfogarty02@gmail.com and I will be glad to share the story.  It's my FAITH ASSIGNMENT.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment